- A 5x5: self storage unit is about the size of a walk-in closet. This size is ideal for holding a small mattress set, a chair or dresser, sports equipment, or a few extra boxes. Renting a storage unit this size could help you free up a cluttered spare room or store seasonal items.
- A 5x10: storage unit is the size of a small walk-in closet. It fits furnishings of a mid-sized bedroom, including a queen-sized bed, a dresser, a TV and several small to medium-sized boxes.
- A 10'x10: self storage unit can hold the contents of a two bedroom apartment. It is about the space of a large family room, or two extra bedrooms. This space is large enough for many items: a mattress set, bookcases, tables and dressers, sofas and appliances could fit in this space.
- A 10x20: storage unit is the size of a standard one-car garage. It fits the contents of a multi-bedroom house, including several oversized items like a couch, a refrigerator, a washer/dryer and a dining room set or several large boxes.
- A 10' x 30': storage unit typically holds items from a four or five-bedroom home: many appliances, garage items, couches, media consoles, boxes and other items.
- A 20x30: is our largest space. Typically holds a large house plus garage items and appliances. For the ultimate storage needs this double wide storage unit can be accessed from either the left or right side to accommodate packing options.